We’re currently rolling out a new design. Let us know what you think at the bottom.
Who needs to pay business rates?
Business rates are charged on most non-domestic properties, like:
- holiday rental homes or guest houses
You’ll probably have to pay business rates if you are the occupier of a building or part of a building for non-domestic purposes.
- Business rates booklet 2019-20
- Business rates explanatory notes
- Crossrail business rate supplement (BRS) explanatory information for ratepayers
- Pay your business rates
- Get help with business rates
- Moving your business
- Tell us about any other change