In Clapton Park we’re making the most of underused council land at 3 locations, replacing unwanted eyesores and building almost 50 new council homes – all for social rent or shared ownership.
The homes will be built to replace the old boiler house at Pedro Street and underused garages and car parking at both Mandeville Street and Daubeney Road.
Information for residents
- Daubeney road engagement boards
- landscaping workshop information boards
- public engagement panels 27 February 2018
- feedback from the engagement events
- Mandeville Street information boards Tuesday 9 May
- Mandeville Street information boards Wednesday 19 July
Keeping communities together information