We’re currently rolling out a new design. Let us know what you think at the bottom.
Dispensation waivers allow vehicles to park for a limited period of time, for domestic removals, weddings, funerals or building works.
For dispensations or suspensions on red routes, visit Transport for London or call 0343 222 3333.
Apply for a dispensation
Before you start
You will need:
- an email address
- your vehicle registration number
- a debit or credit card
Depending on the type of dispensation requested, which includes:
- business removal (up to 2)
- carrying out works at a business
- domestic / house removal (up to 2)
You may also be asked to provide proof of residency, business, works, occupation, your removal company details, a letter from a relevant religious leader or proof of marriage licence. We will accept scanned copies or photos of supporting documents.
- for weddings, we will issue you up to 2 dispensations free of charge for one day only
- for funerals, we will issue you up to 10 dispensations free of charge for one day only
You can use visitor vouchers and pay and display bays for guests.
What happens after you apply?
Once your application has been approved, we will deliver your permit within 2 working days. If your application is not successful, we will contact you to explain why or what you need to do to help us process it.
Apply by post
Print and complete the dispensation application form and return it to us.
We only accept a cheque or postal order, so please do not send cash by post.