We’re currently rolling out a new design. Let us know what you think at the bottom.
Hackney Today is published by the Council. It has a print run of 108,000 copies and is delivered free to every home and business in the borough each fortnight.
We are always interested in local news and try to include stories we receive (although this will not always be possible).
The best way to get your story to us is by email. To send in a story you can:
- email email@example.com
- write to Hackney Today Newsdesk, Communications, Culture and Engagement, Hackney Town Hall, Mare Street E8 1EA
- tel 020 8356 3275
Advertising and what’s on
There are more ways than ever to reach over 250,000 residents and businesses in Hackney. View advertising and what’s on.
Delivery and bulk drops
We try and ensure delivery to every home and business in the borough but sometimes our distributor might miss a property out.
- if this happens let us know and we will get this looked into
- we check out every occurrence of missed distribution to try and ensure it does not happen again
- please note for some properties with security measures, delivery might be more difficult
- our distributor is told not leave the paper sticking out of the letter box – if this happens let us know and we will rectify the situation
Hackney Today FAQs and legal challenge
To report a missed distribution or request a bulk drop to your organisation or business, please contact us.