Overlooking Clissold Park in Stoke Newington, the Kings Crescent Estate is being transformed over 2 stages with hundreds of new council homes, improvements to existing homes and new amenities that will benefit both new and current residents.
Why is the regeneration happening?
How many new homes will there be?
What other benefits are there?
Who are we working with?
What's happening now?
Information for residents
Information boards from consultation on the final phase
- Kings Crescent information boards 10 December 2018 – part 1
- Kings Crescent information boards 10 December 2018 – part 2
- Kings Crescent part 1 – March 2018
- Kings Crescent part 2 – March 2018
- consultation boards 1-4 April 2018
- consultation boards 5-9 April 2018
- information boards – 22 May 2018
- Kings Crescent refurbishment consultation boards 1-5 23 July 18
- Kings Crescent South Side consultation boards 1-7 23 July 18
- Kings Crescent south side consultation boards 8-14 23 July 18
- leaseholders’ rules and regulations
- your leasehold guide
- Direct Debit mandate
- property alteration guide and application form for leaseholders only
- application form for pets
- the King’s Crescent story
Page updated on: 8 July 2019