We’re currently rolling out a new design. Let us know what you think at the bottom.
Automated payments Wednesday 18 September
Due to maintenance of our payments services, our automated payment line (020 8356 5050) will be unavailable today, Wednesday 18 September. The service will return to normal tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience this will cause.
Parking fines and PCNs
Please note that customers will still be able to pay parking fines and PCNs by telephone: 020 8629 1232.
Leaseholders and freeholders
If you are a leaseholder, you will have to pay ground rent. This charge is a small rent fee which is payable each year for the use of the ground on which the building stands.
You will be charged for the works, utilities and services we provide to your block and/or estate. Service charges are calculated from 1 April to 31 March each year and are broken down into a number of categories.
From time to time it will be necessary for us to undertake major works to improve or repair the communal and structural parts of your building. These will usually be planned one off works.
Insuring your home
We are responsible for arranging your buildings insurance which covers the structure and communal parts of the building. You pay for the cost of buildings insurance in your service charges. Contents insurance is not included in this policy.
Making changes to or selling your home
Renting your leasehold property
If you sublet your property, your lease and the Leaseholders’ Rules and Regulations require you to tell us within four weeks of the date you started to sublet.
Home owners gas safety
As a leaseholder or freeholder you are responsible for the gas safety for the property.
What you can expect from us
We aim to provide an excellent service for leaseholders and freeholders. Our service standards are included in the leaseholders’ and freeholders’ rules and regulations and explain the service you can expect from us. Please read our service standards below. We aim to:
- provide a full breakdown of major work costs on request for invoices levied within the past six years (for leaseholders)
- provide a breakdown summary of actual service charges on request, with appropriate job tickets for invoices levied within the past six years (for leaseholders)
- provide advice and support in assisting with payments for annual service charges
- provide a range of payment options for service charges, including online, telephone, payment documents, standing orders and direct debit
- offer a wide range of payment options for major works, including a one year, interest-free option
- offer support and debt advice, including referrals to independent financial advice
- not interfere with your right to live peacefully in your home unless we have to force entry in accordance with estate inspections and parking on estates
- keep to the Data Protection Act 1998 when we are collecting, storing, sharing or using your personal information
- act fairly in all matters connected with your lease or with your freehold transfer agreement
- not discriminate against you because of your age, religious belief or lack of belief, or faith, disability, ethnic background, sex, gender or sexuality