We’re currently rolling out a new design. Let us know what you think at the bottom.
Shop front trading licence
This licence allows shop owners to trade goods and services outside their shop, including everything from fruit and vegetables outside convenience stores, to tables and chairs outside local cafes, bars and restaurants.
Temporary and permanent shop front licence applications are available, however permanent shop front applications are only available for licenced streets. Please contact us if you would like a copy of the list of licence streets. You have to hold a temporary licence for 6 months before you can apply for a permanent licence.
Apply for or renew a shop front trading licence
- first time temporary shop front licence application form
- temporary shop front licence renewal form
- temporary shop front variation request form
- first time permanent shop front licence application form
- permanent shop front licence renewal form
- permanent shop front variation request form
Post your applications to the address below.
Conditions and fees
Create a licence account
Set up an account to enable you to easily process applications, manage services, complete renewals, make changes and process financial transactions.
Using the system you can also update your personal and business details, evidence to support any application and view licence information.