We’re currently rolling out a new design. Let us know what you think at the bottom.
Planning decision notices
The Council issues a formal decision notice, which clearly states whether permission is granted or refused. If an application is approved it may be subject to conditions that need to be complied with. Unless otherwise stated, development can begin at any time within 3 years of the date of the permission.
Copies of decision notices
All decision notices are attached to each planning application and can be viewed by searching free of charge for the specific planning application (eg 2014/0001).
- first 10 pages – £10 and £0.50 per page thereafter
- supplementary transmission costs: By post £2.50 by email £5
Please note: Where applicable VAT is charged at 20%. Payment must be received before your request can be processed. Cheques must be made payable to ‘London Borough of Hackney’.
Weekly list of planning decisions
- planning decisions 29/07/19 to 02/08/19
- planning decisions 22/07/19 to 26/07/19
- planning decisions 15/07/19 – 19/07/19
- planning decisions 08/07/19 – 12/07/19
- planning decisions 01/07/19 – 05/07/19