We’re currently rolling out a new design. Let us know what you think at the bottom.
Report a repair
You can now report a repair using our new service.
If you’re a Council tenant, you can:
- request a non-emergency repair
- book an appointment for a repair
You’ll need your postcode and door number.
Other ways to report a repair during office hours
You can also report a repair to us in the following ways:
- phone our repairs contact centre on 020 8356 3691 Monday to Friday 8am – 7pm and Saturdays 9am – 1pm
- email our repairs centre with your name, address, telephone number and details about your repair request (non-urgent repairs)
- visit your neighbourhood housing office Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Report an emergency repair outside office hours
- flood, fire or explosion damage
- access to get back into your property for vulnerable tenants, however we will charge you for doing this
- major plumbing and electrical faults resulting in large scale water loss or power loss
Gas leaks should be reported to National Grid.
Other useful numbers
- UK Power Network: 0800 028 0247
- National Grid: 0800 111 999
- Thames Water: 0800 714 614
We have target times to carry out any repairs that we are responsible for. Repairs are categorised into the following four priorities:
We will tell you the priority of your repair when you report it.
Where the repair requires additional work or scaffolding, the repairs timescales will not apply.
We will attend to an immediate repair within two hours to make sure that there is no danger to residents or serious damage to property. Where further repair work is necessary, a follow up visit will be arranged to complete the repair. Examples of immediate repairs include:
- danger to life and limb
We will attend to an emergency repair within 24 hours to make sure that there is no danger to residents or serious damage to property. Where further repair work is necessary, a follow up visit will be arranged to complete the repair. Examples of emergency repairs include:
- water leaks where uncontrollable
- blocked toilet where you have no other toilet
We will attend to an urgent repair within five working days.
We will attend to a normal repair within 21 working days. An example of a normal repair would be replacing tap washers.
We are responsible for maintaining and repairing the structure and outside of your home and any fittings we have provided. Your repair responsibility depends on whether you are a tenant or leaseholder.
Home contents insurance
You are responsible for insuring the contents of your home. We have set up a home contents insurance scheme. Premiums are from as little as £1.27 per week for a £9,000 sum insured.