We’re currently rolling out a new design. Let us know what you think at the bottom.
Reuse and repair (zero waste) hubs
- Saturday 14 September, 11am to 3pm, Grazebrook Primary School, Lordship Rd, Stoke Newington, London N16 0QP
- Sunday 26 January 2020, 11am to 3pm, Redmond Community Centre, Kayani Ave, Woodberry Down, London N4 2HF
Zero waste hubs are reuse and repair pop ups where you can:
- donate items you don’t need
- take items you do
- repair your electrical items, textiles and bicycles for free
What can I donate?
You can donate just about anything:
- garden tools, items and plants
- household items and kitchenware
- books and toys
- bikes and accessories
- clothes and textiles
- bric-a-brac, arts and crafts
- small furniture, mirrors and frames
- small electrical items and tools
VHS tapes, CDs and DVDs, large furniture including mattresses and white goods won’t be accepted. All small electrical goods will be safety tested on the day. Clothes and accessories and shoes must be clean, wearable and undamaged.
What can I repair?
You can repair:
- electrical items
Find out about future events
Sign up to our mailing list or follow Greener Hackney on social media: